![]() |
I asked Roger and Anthony if they were up for an interview! Roger was more active than Anthony, which surprised me! Roger answered…

Once i asked him a list of questions! I told him briefly that a forum was discussing him, but I didn’t say Sarcasticentral bc that would be too retarded of me. After i did he responded with…

Which i told him no he’s not in trouble, and told him to continue on! He replied with…Which I agreed! I then asked him about the CodeSnake situation that happened, and he replied with…Which i then asked him about Anthony. He replied with…I asked him about his thoughts on mlp since his friend has gone on public record to say it is a “brainwashing facility” he responded…

Which i told him that i was just curious about this shit, i almost feel pity for him ngl, idk if we should keep the thread about him anymore.
Anthony is another story.



