YOU DRIVIN'! YOU JIVIN'!
I think this guy is the same, let me explain.
Preview

They post a lot of Chris Chan level bullshit including Warner Brothers cartoon characters, i swear to fucking god it’s always Warner Brothers characters furries are after. Around the same time Roger’s account was still active, it was archived on January 12, 2026. On the 23rd he posted “SAFETY OF SCAMMERS” to DeviantArt.
Preview Preview

Which is fucking suspicious as Anthony has a history of allegedly scamming people and being a stuck up cunt about it. I looked at this Shrek guy’s other profile and guess who I found commenting on his profile.
Preview

Anthony has a history of requesting this specific shit, and it is blatantly clear that this “Tails and 2013 Minnie Mouse” request is a ship he wants people to draw porn of.
Links to his shit:
Idk what else he has.

Lolcow Threads